• Results of the survey carried out by the Sociological Group Rating on August 8-17, 2020 among the residents of Dnipro, revealed that 56% are satisfied with the performance of the mayor of Dnipro B.Filatov, 31% are dissatisfied. Assessments of the city council are somewhat worse: 33% - satisfied, 34% - dissatisfied, 33% - could not assess.
• Among urban areas, Dnipro residents assess the work of public transport relatively better (51% - satisfied, 32% - dissatisfied). 29% are satisfied with schools and kindergartens, 25% are dissatisfied, 46% could not assess. Regarding other areas, citizens provided mostly negative feedback. Thus, 35% are satisfied with the activities of communal enterprises, 52% are dissatisfied; police - 24% and 41% respectively; social protection services - 18% and 29% (53% could not assess). Citizens are most dissatisfied with the performance of medical institutions: 17% are satisfied and 68% are dissatisfied.
• Among local politicians, the highest level of positive attitude was recorded towards B.Filatov (47% positive, 26% - neutral, 25% - negative). 34% reveal a positive attitude towards Z.Krasnov (25% are neutral and 28% are negative). 25% have a positive attitude towards O.Vilkul (27% - neutral, 39% - negative). 13% are positive towards H.Huffman (18% - neutral, 28% - negative, and 41% do not know him). Over 60% of respondents do not know other politicians on the list.
• In the ranking of political forces (elections to the city council), the leader is “Propozytsiya” party - 27.9% of those who have decided and intend to vote are ready to support this force. “Sluha Narodu” party is supported by 14.7% of respondents, “Opposition Platform – Za Zhyttia” - by 14.3%, “Public Force” - 9.6%, “Vilkul Bloc” - 7.9%, “European Solidarity” - 5.1%, “Shariy Party” - 4.2%, “Batkyvshchyna” - 3.1%. The rating of other forces is below 2%. The number of those who have not decided - 8-9%.
• Among the mayoral candidates, the leader in the ranking is Borys Filatov - 48.5% of those who have decided and intend to voten in the elections would support him. The rating of other candidates is much lower. Thus, 14.9% could vote for O.Vilkul, 13.4% - for Z.Krasnov, 7.6% - H.Hoffman, and 7.0% - S.Ryzhenko. The rating of other candidates is less than 2%. About 8% have not decided on the choice.
• Simulation of the second round of mayoral elections revealed that in case B.Filatov and other potential candidates ran for office, the current mayor would win. Within a pair with O.Vilkul with the result 57% against 23%, with H.Huffman - 61% against 16%, with S.Ryzhenko - 60% against 17%.
Audience: residents of Dnipro aged 18 and older. The sample is representative in terms of age and gender. Total sample: 1000 respondents. Personal formalized interview (face-to-face). The margin of error does not exceed 3.1%. Period of the survey: 8-17 August, 2020