• Results of the survey carried out by the Sociological Group Rating on September 1-13, 2020 among the residents of Vinnytsia, revealed that 76% of the polled are satisfied with the performance of the mayor, only 14% are dissatisfied. 64% are satisfied with the activities of the city council, 19% are dissatisfied, 17% were unable to assess.
• 22% are satisfied with the performance of President V.Zelensky, 67% are dissatisfied. 11% are satisfied with the activities of Prime Minister D.Shmygal, 63% are dissatisfied, 25% could not assess. Only 6% of respondents are satisfied with the activities of the Verkhovna Rada, 80% are dissatisfied.
• “Ukrainian Strategy” party leads (Vinnytsia City Council elections) with a rating of 51.2% among those who intend to vote and have decided. “European Solidarity” is supported by 11.1%, “Sluha Narodu” - by 10.3%, “Opposition Platform – Za Zhyttia” - 4.7%, “Batkyvshchyna” - 4.6%, “Vinnytsia citizens party” – 4.2%, “Syla i Chest" - 3.2%. The rating of other political forces is below 3%. About 14-15% have not decided on the matter.
• Serhiy Morgunov is the leader among mayoral candidates: 72.9% of those who intend to vote and have decided are ready to support him. The rating of other candidates is much lower: Serhiy Borzov - 5.8%, Vyktor Bronyuk - 4.8%, Serhiy Kudlayenko - 3.8%, Volodymyr Prodyvus - 3.0. The rating of other candidates is below 3%. About 11% have not decided on the matter.
• Simulation of the second round of mayoral elections revealed that in case S.Morgunov and other potential candidates ran for office, the current mayor would win. Within a pair with S.Borzov with the result 77% against 9%, with V.Bronyuk - 76% against 10%, with A.Gyzhko - 78% against 7%, with S.Kudlayenko - 78% against 8%.
Audience: residents of Vinnytsia aged 18 and older. The sample is representative in terms of age and gender. Total sample: 869 respondents. Personal formalized interview (face-to-face). The margin of error does not exceed 3.3%. Period of the survey: 1-13 September, 2020