• Results of the survey carried out by the Sociological Group Rating on June 20 – July 4, 2020 among the residents of Dnipro, revealed that 34% of respondents are satisfied with the activities of President V.Zelensky, 52% expressed opposing views. Only 9% were satisfied with the performance of Prime Minister D.Shmygal, 57% were dissatisfied, and 35% could not assess. 7% are satisfied with the People's Deputies, and 77% are dissatisfied.
• Almost half of the respondents could not assess the performance of the heads of Oblast Council and Oblast State Administration. More than one-third expressed dissatisfaction with their activities, 13-15% provided positive assessments.
• 51% are satisfied with the performance of Dnipro Mayor B.Filatov, 34% are dissatisfied. Assessments of the City Council are somewhat worse: 28% - satisfied, 43% - dissatisfied, 29% - could not assess.
• Among urban areas, Dnipro residents assess public transport (43% - satisfied, 42% - dissatisfied) and educational institutions (30% - satisfied, 32% - dissatisfied, 38% - could not evaluate) relatively better as compared to others. Regarding other areas, citizens gave mostly negative feedback. Thus, 29% were satisfied with communal enterprises, 58% were dissatisfied; police - 28% and 50% respectively, social protection - 22% and 40% (38% could not assess). Citizens are most dissatisfied with the performance of medical institutions: 18% are satisfied and 68% are dissatisfied.
• Considering the ranking of political forces (elections to the City Council), the leaders are “Sluha Narodu” and "Opposition Platform – Za Zhyttia" parties. 24.3% of those who have decided and intend to vote are ready to support party in power, and 22.4% are ready to vote for the opposition. “Proposytsiya” party is supported by 15.9%, “Public Force” party - by 7.4%, “European Solidarity” - 6.4%, “Shariy party” - 5.3%, “Batkivshchyna” - 4.5%. The rating of other forces is below 3%. 16-17% have not decided.
• Among the mayoral candidates, the leader in the ranking is Borys Filatov - 42.6% of those who have decided and intend to vote in the elections are ready to support him. The rating of other candidates is much lower. Thus, 13.3% of voters could vote for O.Vilkul; M.Buzhansky - 13.2%, Z.Krasnov - 12.8%, H.Gufman - 7.5%, I.Kulychenko - 5.0% of voters. The rating of other candidates is less than 3%. About 11% of the polled have not decided.
Audience: residents of Dnipro aged 18 and older. The sample is representative in terms of age, gender. Total sample: 1006 respondents. Personal formalized interview (face-to-face). The margin of error does not exceed 3.1%. Period of the survey: 20 June – 4 July, 2020.