• Results of the survey carried out by the Sociological Group Rating on July 3-6, 2020 among the residents of Irpin, revealed that the state of local things is assessed much better as compared to the overall situation in the country. Thus, only 18% believe the country is heading in the right direction, 65% share the opposing opinion. Instead, 43% think the city is heading in the right direction, 41% - in the wrong direction. Young respondents and those with higher income are more likely to give an optimistic assessment.
• 67% of the polled stated they were more likely to feel happy when they were thinking about their city. 23% feel sadness. The number of the latter is higher among those with lower income and middle-aged persons.
• 43% of the respondents said they trust President Zelensky, 51% - do not. 22% trust P.Poroshenko, 73% don't trust. 20% trust I.Smeshko, 45% don't trust, 27% do not know him. 14% trust Y.Boyko, 57% don't trust, 23% do not know him. 13% trust Y.Tymoshenko, 82% do not. 38% do not know O.Dubinskiy, 9% trust him, 46% do not.
• 34% are satisfied with the performance of President Zelensky, not satisfied - 55%. 11% are satisfied with the work of Prime Minister Shmigal, 60% are not satisfied, 29% could not assess. 9% are satisfied with the activities of the Parliament, not satisfied - 80%. Since the end of 2019, the satisfaction with the above mentioned specialties and institutions has worsened.
• 69% of the polled are definitely ready to take part in the elections to the Verkhovna Rada, if they were held in the nearest future. Among the political forces, the leader is Sluha Narodu party - 30.5% of those who have decided and intend to vote would support it. 21.0% would vote for “European Solidarity”, 7.9% - for “Batkivshchyna”, 7.0% - “Opposition Platform – Za Zhyttia”, 6.4% - “Syla i Chest”, 4.8% - “Shariy Party”, 3.4% - "Svoboda". The rating of other political forces is less than 3%. About 20% of respondents have not decided on the choice.
Audience: residents of Irpin aged 18 and older. The sample is representative in terms of age and gender.
Total sample: 1200 respondents. Personal formalized interview (face-to-face).
The margin of error does not exceed 2.8%. Period of the survey: 3-6 July, 2020.