• According to the results of the survey carried out by the Sociological Group Rating on 29 August - 3 September, 2020, based on CATI method (computer-assisted telephone interviews), President V.Zelensky heads the trust rating among key national politicians. 44% of respondents trust the Head of State, 51% do not trust. 24% trust Y.Boyko, 58% do not trust him; 22% trust Y.Tymoshenko, 74% do not trust her; 22% trust P.Poroshenko, 75% do not trust him.
• Level of trust in President V.Zelensky (44%) is higher as compared to Presidents P.Poroshenko (25%) and V.Yanukovych (26%) during the same term.
• 56% believe the situation at the regional level will hardly change after the local elections. 27% expect improvement, only 8% - deterioration.
• 59% stated that they would definitely vote in the local elections on October 25, 2020. 19% said that the chances of their participation are "50 to 50", 7% - might come to the polls, 14% unlikely to vote. A relatively higher level of election mobilization is observed among the oldest respondents.
• The leader in the parliamentary rating is “Sluha Narodu” party - 25.7% of those who intend to vote and have decided on the choice are ready to support this force. 16.7% are ready to vote for “Opposition Platform – Za Zhyttia”, 15.6% - “European Solidarity”, and 9.4% - “Batkyvshchyna”. 6% of respondents would support “Radical Party”, 4.3% - “Holos”, 4.0% - “Syla i Chest”, 3.5% - “Shariy Party”. The rating of other political forces is below 3%. About 14% have not decided on the matter.
Audience: residents of Ukraine aged 18 and older in all oblasts, except for the temporarily occupied territories of Crimea and Donbas. The sample is representative in terms of age, gender, and settlement type. Total sample: 10000 respondents. Survey method: CATI (computer-assisted telephone interviews). Based on a random sample of mobile phone numbers. The margin of error does not exceed 1.0%. Period of the survey: 29 August - 3 September, 2020