• According to the survey carried out by the Sociological Group Rating, among the leaders of other countries, the Ukrainians reveal the most positive attitude towards the President of Belarus, Olexandr Lukashenko: 66% positive and only 15% are negative towards him.
• 60% of the polled are positive towards the Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel, 17% are negative. Towards the President of Poland, Andrzej Duda, 48% are positive and 9% - negative, 18% are not aware of such a politician, and 27% hesitated to answer. Towards the President of France, Emmanuel Macron, 39% are positive, 17% - negative, 15% do not know him, and 29% hesitated to answer. Towards the Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau, 38% are positive, 6% - negative, 30% do not know him, and 30% could not answer. Towards the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Boris Johnson, 33% are positive, 11% - negative, 27% do not know him, and 30% hesitated to answer. Towards the President of the United States, Donald Trump, 30% are positive, 42% - negative, and 25% hesitated to answer. Towards the President of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan, 28% are positive, 20% - negative, 22% do not know him, and 30% were unable to answer.
• Ukrainians reveal the worst attitude towards the President of Russia, Volodymyr Putin: 71% are negative towards him, less than 15% are positive, and more than 12% could not answer.
• Considering the dynamics, over the last 6 months, the attitude towards A.Merkel, V.Putin, O.Lukashenko, and E.Macron has hardly changed. The attitude towards A.Duda has somewhat improved, towards Donald Trump and Recep Tayyip Erdogan – has worsened.
• Considering the regional cut, some differences have been recorded: in particular, in the South and East, the attitude towards such leaders as O.Lukashenko, R.Erdogan, and especially V.Putin is somewhat better, in the West - towards A.Duda, J.Trudeau, and D.Trump. Considering the age cut, O.Lukashenko gains considerably higher support among the oldest respondents. On the other hand, such politicians as E.Macron, B.Johnson, and D.Trump have more sympathies among the representatives of younger age categories.
• Considering the income, the number of O.Lukashenko and V.Putin supporters id the highest among those with the lowest income, while the number of A.Duda, E.Macron, J.Trudeau, B.Johnson, and D.Trump supporters if the highest among those with the highest income.
• Considering the political forces preferences, the presidents of Belarus, the Russian Federation, and Turkey are obvious favorites among the “Opposition platform – Za Zhyttia” supporters. On the other hand, the western leaders gain more support among the sympathizers of the “European Solidarity” and “Golos”. Also, O.Lukashenko and V.Putin are the obvious leaders for those who regret the Soviet Union disintegration.
Audience: residents of Ukraine aged 18 and older. The sample is representative in terms of age, gender, region, and settlement type. Total sample: 3000 respondents. Personal formalized interview (face-to-face). The margin of error does not exceed 1.8%. Period of the survey: 29 October – 4 November, 2019.