• The results of the survey carried out by the Sociological Group Rating, 76% of respondents noticed an improvement in the roads’ condition and an increase in their repair over the last year (in 2017 - 62%, in 2018 - 61%). 23% share the opposing opinion. Assessing the improvement of roads at different levels, 67% of respondents noticed improvements of interregional roads, 63% - in their district, 62% - in their place of residence.
• Among those who noticed an improvement in the roads’ condition, 46% of respondents believe local authorities have made the greatest contribution to it, 29% think the same of the President, only 3% - the Prime Minister, 2% - the Verkhovna Rada. Over the last three years, the number of those who believe that the improvement of roads should be credited for the President has increased significantly.
• While in 2017-2018 good roads had been credited for the local authorities and the Prime Minister, in 2020 - local authorities and the President.
• 56% of respondents believe that more roads are being repaired under Zelenskyy than under Poroshenko (13%). 18% believe that roads’ construction has remained the same. Assessing the sphere of social infrastructure construction, 27% believe that it is being built more under Zelenskyy, 27% - under both, 17% - under Poroshenko.
• Comparing all presidents, 41% believe that most roads’ repair has taken place under Zelenskyy, 15% under President Poroshenko, 11% - under Yanukovych, 8% - Kuchma, 3% - Yushchenko, and 2% - Kravchuk. 17% could not decide on this issue.
Audience: residents of Ukraine aged 18 and older in all oblasts, except for the temporarily occupied territories of Crimea and Donbas. The sample is representative in terms of age, gender, and settlement type. Total sample: 3000 respondents. Survey method: CATI (computer-assisted telephone interviews). Based on a random sample of mobile phone numbers. The margin of error with a 0.95 confidence level does not exceed 1.8%. Period of the survey: 8-10 October, 2020