• According to the survey carried out by the Sociological Group “Rating” on June 20-24, 2019, 33% of the respondents stated that Ukraine was heading in the right direction, 40% revealed an opposite opinion, and 27% have not decided on the issue.
• A relatively higher number of those who share more optimistic views on the state of things in the country was recorded among the youngest respondents, as well as among “Sluha Narodu” and “Holos” voters. Instead, the supporters of the "European Solidarity" and "Opposition Platform – Za Zhittya" parties are the most pessimistic on this issue.
• 65% of the polled expressed definite intention to vote in the early elections to the Verkhovna Rada on July 21, 2019. 19% indicated that they were rather likely to participate, 13% would not vote, and 3% have not decided. Older voters demonstrate stronger intentions to vote.
• The leader of the electoral sympathies among the political forces is “Sluha Narodu” party – 45.3% of those who intend to vote and have decided on the choice are ready to support it. “Opposition Platform – Za Zhittya” (12.1%), “Holos” (8.4%), “European Solidarity” (7.2%), and “Batkyvshchyna” (7.0%) also overcome the electoral hurdle at the moment. 3.4% are ready to support “Syla y Chest” party, 2.5% - Radical Party. The rating of other political forces is less than 2%.
• The level of trust in Volodymyr Zelensky is 67% (while 26% do not trust him).
• Among the leaders of political forces, Svyatoslav Vakarchuk (25%), Dmitry Razumkov (22%), Anatoliy Hrytsenko (21%), and Ihor Smeshko (21%) gain relatively higher level of trust. Yuriy Boyko is trusted by 20%, Yulia Timoshenko – by 17%, Petro Poroshenko – by 15%. The leaders of anti-trust are Petro Poroshenko and Oleh Lyashko, who are not trusted by 80% of the polled each.
Audience: residents of Ukraine aged 18 and older. The sample is representative in terms of age, gender, region, and settlement type. Total sample: 2000 respondents. Personal formalized interview (face-to-face). The margin of error does not exceed 2.2%. Period of the survey: 20-24 June, 2019.