• According to the survey carried out by the Sociological Group “Rating” on June 12-20, 2019, 55% believe that the future Prime Minister should become a candidate with significant expertise in the country managing; at the same time, 35% expect a new person, even with no experience in public administration. Along with that, the older the respondents, the more likely they hope for an experienced Prime Minister. This thesis is also the most supported by the voters of “European Solidarity” (87%), “Batkivshchyna” (81%), “Opposition Platform – Za Zhittya” (80%), and “Ukrainian Strategy of Hroysman” (75%). On the contrary, the sympathizers of “Svoboda” (55%), “Holos” (52%), and “Sluha Narodu” (43%) support this idea the least.
• Of all the possible candidates, Yuriy Boyko (13%), Yulia Tymoshenko (11%), and Volodymyr Hroysman (10%) are seen as the most likely to take up Prime Minister’s post in the future. At the same time, in the Center and Galicia, V.Hroysman is more often seen as the Prime Minister; in the East and Donbas - Y.Boyko; in the West, North, Center, and capital - Y.Tymoshenko.
• Moreover, 7% of the polled see Igor Smeshko as the future Prime Minister, 6% - Dmitry Razumkov, 5% - Svyatoslav Vakarchuk, 4% - Petro Poroshenko, Anatoly Hrytsenko, and Mikhail Saakashvili, 3% - Oleh Lyashko, 2% - Andriy Sadovy and Olexandr Vilkul. 7% of the respondents do not consider any of these candidates, 14% could not decide on their preferences.
• V.Zelensky is trusted by 63% of the respondents, not trusted by 25%; V.Vakarchuk – 24% and 57% respectively, A.Hrytsenko - 22% and 62%, I.Smeshko - 21% and 49%, Y.Boyko - 21% and 62%, Y.Tymoshenko - 19% and 74%, V.Hroysman - 19% and 72%, A.Sadovy - 14% and 65%, P.Poroshenko - 14% and 81%, O.Lyashko - 12% and 80%, M.Saakashvili - 11% and 75%.
• Considering the level of trust in S.Vacharchuk, A.Sadovy, and P.Poroshenko, there are no any special differences in terms of various age groups. Instead, V.Zelensky is more trusted by young people, while older respondents are more likely to trust politicians such as A.Hrytsenko, I.Smeshko, Y.Boyko, Y.Tymoshenko, V.Hroysman, and O.Lyashko.
• V. Zelensky gains the highest indicators of trust in the South and East of the country (more than 70%). In the Center, West, North, Kharkiv region, and Donbas, about two-thirds of the respondents trust him, in Galicia and in the capital - about 50%.
• S.Vakarchuk is the most trusted in Galicia - 52%; relatively higher rates are also recorded in the West, North, Center, and in Kyiv. A.Hrytsenko demonstrates a similar situation with indicators of trust; at the same time, in comparison, he is less trusted in Kyiv.
• I.Smeshko is more trusted in Galicia, in the West, Center, and North; Y.Boyko - in the East, Kharkiv, and Donbas; V.Hroysman - in Galicia and in the Center; Y.Tymoshenko - in the Center; A.Sadovy, P.Poroshenko, and M.Saakashvili - in Galicia; O.Lyashko - in the North.
Audience: residents of Ukraine aged 18 and older. The sample is representative in terms of age, gender, region, and settlement type. Total sample: 6000 respondents. Personal formalized interview (face-to-face). The margin of error does not exceed 1.3%. Period of the survey: 12-20 June, 2019.