• Results of the survey carried out by the Sociological Group Rating on June 24-28, 2020 revealed that 22% of respondents think the country is heading in the right direction, 63% - in the wrong direction; 15% could not answer. Over the last month, there has been a decline in positive assessments of the state of things in the country from 32% to 22%.
• Two-thirds of the polled noted the deterioration of Ukraine's economic situation over the last six months, almost a quarter believes that it has not changed, 9% think it has improved. Half of the respondents mentioned the deterioration of their households’ economic situation, almost 40% said there was no change, and 9% saw improvement. In the next six months, about 40% expect the country's economic situation to deteriorate, 31% foresee no changes, 17% - improvement.
• 53% believe that the economic crisis may occur this fall due to incompetence of the authorities. 32% believe that the cause may be the coronavirus; only 6% believe that it could be because of the war in the Donbas.
• Among the emotions best reflecting the state of mind, the most remarkable were frustration (41%) and hope (30%). Next are sadness (15%), fear, anger, confusion, interest (11% each), joy and indifference (9% each), surprise (7%).
• 36% are satisfied with the activities of President Zelensky, 52% are dissatisfied. 21% are satisfied with the performance of the Head of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine D.Razumkov, 51% are dissatisfied, 28% could not assess his work. The number of those satisfied with the performance of the Parliament and Government is much lower. Only 9% positively assess the activities of the Verkhovna Rada, 76% - negatively. 9% expressed satisfaction with the activities of the Head of Government D.Shmygal (56% - dissatisfied, 36% - could not assess). Only 8% are satisfied with the performance of the Cabinet of Ministers, 71% are dissatisfied, and every fifth could not answer this question.
• The parliamentary rating is headed by “Sluha Narodu” party - 29.3% of those who intend to vote and have decided are ready to support this force. “Opposition Platform – Za Zhyttia” - 15.3%, "European Solidarity" - 13.6%, "Batkyvshchyna" - 10.7%. "Syla i Chest" and “Shariy Party” - 3.7% each, “Radical Party” - 3.5%, "Holos" - 3%, "Svoboda" - 2.5%, "Ukrainian Strategy" - 2.2%. About 20% have not decided on their party preferences.
• If the presidential elections were held in the nearest future, 34.6% of those who have decided and intend to vote in the elections would have supported V.Zelensky. 11.4% would support P.Poroshenko, 11.2% - Y.Boyko, 7.2% - Y.Tymoshenko, 6.7% - I.Smeshko. Support for other candidates is below 4%. 15% have not decided on the matter.
Audience: residents of Ukraine aged 18 and older in all oblasts, except for the temporarily occupied territories of Crimea and Donbas. The sample is representative in terms of age, gender, and settlement type. Personal formalized interview (face-to-face). Total sample: 2000 respondents. The margin of error with a 0.95 confidence level does not exceed 2.2%. Period of the survey: 24-28 June, 2020