• The results of the survey carried out by the Sociological Group Rating on October 16-18 among the residents of Oleksandria revealed the local situation is assessed relatively better as compared to the overall situation in the country. Thus, 76% believe the things in the country are heading in the wrong direction, only 15% think the opposite. Regarding the city, 39% believe the things are heading in the right direction, 48% - in the wrong. The dynamics of general mood in the city demonstrates a negative trend..
• 68% said they would definitely vote in the local elections, 14% doubt about participation, 4% are likely to vote, and 13% - unlikely to vote. Voters’ mobilization is relatively higher among the older population
• Simulation of the situation with a possible worsening of the epidemiological situation in the city somewhat reduces the overall mobilization of voters. In this case, 61% said they would definitely vote in the local elections, 16% doubt about participation, 5% are likely to vote, and 16% - unlikely to vote. Despite this, the older respondents still express the greatest intention to come to the polling stations.
• Considering the rating (Oleksandria City Council), “Propozytsiya” party leads with an indicator 29.3% (among those who intend to vote and have decided). Further: "Opposition Platform – Za Zhyttia" (17.9%), "European Solidarity" (10.4%), “Batkyvshchyna” (8.4%), "Sluha Narodu" (8.3%), "Syla Lyudey" (6.3%), “Radical Party” of O.Lyashko (5.6%). The rating of other parties is less than 4%. 19-20% have not decided on the choice.
• Serhiy Kuzmenko is the leader among mayoral candidates: 61.4% of those who intend to vote and have decided are ready to support him. 36.9% are ready to support Stepan Tsapyuk, 0.9% - Volodymyr Trofymenko. About 10% of respondents have not decided on the choice
• 85% of respondents said they were confident in the choice of a candidate for mayor. The votesr of S.Kuzmenko are relatively more confident (88%).
Audience: residents of Oleksandria aged 18 and older. The sample is representative in terms of age and gender. Total sample: 800 respondents. Personal formalized interview (face-to-face). The margin of error does not exceed 3.5%. Period of the survey: 16-18 October, 2020
You can see the presentation
online or download full version
to you computer