• Results of the survey carried out by the Sociological Group Rating on July 18-26, 2020 among the residents of Mukachevo United Local Community, revealed that 79% of the community residents think their places of residence are heading in the right direction, only 13% share the opposing opinion. Since November last year, the number of those who believe their places of residence are heading in the right direction has increased almost one and a half times. Younger respondents and those with higher income are more optimistic about the situation in Mukachevo.
• 64% believe the situation in their settlements is calm, 28% consider it tense, and only 6% assess it as critical.
• 74% of respondents believe that in general the changes in their place of residence are for better. 18% are convinced that nothing is changing; only 5% notice deterioration. The situation in Mukachevo is better assessed by younger respondents and those with higher income.
• 72% expressed definite intention to participate in the local elections planned on October 25, 2020.
• The leader in the ranking of political forces (elections to the oblast council) is “Team of A.Baloha” - 40.5% of those who have decided and intend to vote would support it. 15.9% of respondents would vote for “Sluha Narodu”; "Opposition Platform – Za Zhyttia" - 10.8%, Batkyvshchyna" - 8.3%, "Ridne Zakarpattia" - 4.8%, "European Solidarity" - 3.7%, “Radical Party” - 3.3%, Party of the Hungarians (KMKS) - 3.1%. The rating of other political forces is less than 2%. About 17% of respondents have not decided on the choice.
Audience: residents of Mukachevo United Local Community aged 18 and older. The sample is representative in terms of age and gender. Total sample: 1200 respondents. Personal formalized interview (face-to-face). The margin of error does not exceed 2.8%. Period of the survey: 18-26 July, 2020.