• According to the survey carried out by the Sociological Group “Rating” during June 6-9, 2019, 69% expressed definite intention to vote in the early elections to the Verkhovna Rada on July 21, 2019. 15% indicated that they were rather likely to participate, 12% would not vote, and 4% have not decided.
• The leader of the electoral sympathies among the political forces is “Sluha Narodu” party – 47.5% of those who intend to vote and have decided on the choice are ready to support it. “Opposition Platform – Za Zhyttya” (10.4%), “European Solidarity” (7.9%), Batkyvshchyna (7.5%), and “Holos” (6.4% ) also overcome the electoral barrier at the moment. 4.3% are ready to support “Syla y Chest” party, 2.5% - Radical Party, 2.4% - “Civic Position”. The rating of other political forces is less than 2%.
• 10.6% of the voters can support “Sluha Narodu” party if the party they support now would not participate (the so-called “second choice”). 7.8% could support Batkyvshchyna party, 6.7% - “Holos”, 6.6% - “Opposition platform – Za Zhyttya”, 5.7% - “Syla y Chest” party, 3.9% - “Civic Position”, 3.1% - the “European Solidarity” party. The rest of the parties - less than 3%.
• A quarter of the polled said they planned to have vacation in the second half of July, 2019. At the same time, 80% of them believe that they will be able to vote. 14% have declared the opposite, 6% have not yet decided.
• One-third plans to spend holidays in the place of residence, 37% planned to visit another region of Ukraine, 18% would go abroad, 18% have not yet decided. Relatively higher number of those who plan to rest in the second half of July was recorded among the voters of the “European Solidarity” and “Sluha Narodu” parties, as well as among those who do not intend to participate in the elections at all.
Audience: residents of Ukraine aged 18 and older. The sample is representative in terms of age, gender, region, and settlement type. Total sample: 2000 respondents. Personal formalized interview (face-to-face). The margin of error does not exceed 2.2%. Period of the survey: 6-9 June, 2019.
You can see the presentation
online or download full version
to you computer