• Sociological group "Rating" within the framework of the "People's Top" project continued the research of outstanding Ukrainians of all times. With the help of an open ended question, the respondents, without receiving any lists or prompts, named those famous personalities whom they consider worthy of this rating.
• Taras Shevchenko once again became the leader of the "People's TOP" rating (63.9%). Volodymyr Zelenskyi (29.8%), Lesya Ukrainka (19.6%), Bohdan Khmelnytskyi (17.3%), and Stepan Bandera (12.8%) also entered top 5 most outstanding Ukrainians. Mykhailo Hrushevskyi (11.6%), Ivan Franko (10.1%), Ivan Mazepa (8.8%), Vyacheslav Chornovil (8.7%) and Valery Zaluzhnyi (7, 7%) entered top 10.
• Hryhoriy Skovoroda (6.7%), Vasyl Stus (3.4%), Volodymyr Veliky (2.6%), Yaroslav Mudryi (2.5%), Leonid Kravchuk (2.5%), Ivan Sirko (2.4%), Vitaliy Klitschko (2.2%), Oleksandr Usyk (2.2%), Andriy Shevchenko (1.8%), and Petro Sagaidachnyi (1.8%) entered the second ten of the rating.
• Third ten is represented by: Roman Shukhevich (1.7%), Leonid Kuchma (1.5%), Taras Bulba (1.5%), Ivan Kotlyarevskyi (1.4%), Lina Kostenko (1.3%), Ihor Sikorskyi (1.2%), Petro Poroshenko (1.2%), Mykhailo Kotsiubinskyi (1.1%), Mykola Amosov (0.9%), and Pavlo Skoropadskyi (0.9%).
• Respondents indicated a total of 148 names. At the same time, about 8% of respondents could not name (remember) a single outstanding Ukrainian.
Audience: the population of Ukraine aged 18 and older in all regions, except for the temporarily occupied territories of the Crimea and Donbas, as well as the territories where there was no Ukrainian mobile connection at the time of the survey. The results are weighted using the current data from the State Statistics Service of Ukraine. The sample is representative in terms of age, gender, and type of settlement. Sample population: 1000 respondents. Survey method: CATI (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing). The margin of error of the study with the confidence interval of 0.95: does not exceed 3.1%. Dates of the survey: October 8-9, 2022.